Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunday Drive

So a few weeks ago Shelly & I went out to the end of the road system here (about 40 miles) on a lovely Sunday. The place is called Pasagshak Bay and it is such a wonderful view. Plus everytime I've gone there I've seen something cool whether it be a sea otter or a lovely sunset. But it was the first time I had been out there since I have been back and I'm so glad we went out. Beautiful day. Wonderful company. Astonishing view. 

 My fav

 Icy Rocks

Pasagshak Bay


Well there are the pics from our outing. It was great fun. Things have been going great here! I've been busy at work with all the little projects they have given me plus I have been having great times with new friends. Also the eagles have been out like crazy like so below is a pic that I snapped the other day. Otherwise all is well here in Alaska and I hope all is well with you! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment